Do you love LaFone Cares products and educating women who are in this natural journey on how to care for their hair? If you answered yes then we would love to hear from you. As LaFone Cares grows we are always looking for team members to spread the word about our amazing products.
A LaFone Cares brand ambassador will help raise brand awareness and increase sales. They complete a variety of tasks ranging from promoting products to implementing marketing campaigns. They are also known as influencers or corporate ambassadors
Brand Ambassador Job Description
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Creating social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Marketing Skills
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Have a following of 300 or more on social media platforms.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.